Good in the Hood is Z Energy’s community fundraising programme that gives kiwis the opportunity vote for local groups doing good in their area. Each time you fill up or make a purchase at a Z service station, you will receive an orange token to place in the voting box of your favourite group.
Each Z service station across the country chooses their own four groups to support. They have $4000 to share between these groups, and split the funding based on votes.
This year the Blind Foundation has been selected by 16 individual Z Energy service stations (listed below) as a recipient charity. We are very excited about this opportunity, and with your help we hope to get as much support as possible! This funding would help us provide more support to blind or low vision New Zealanders all over the country.
- Z Stoke – 666-668 Main Road, Stoke, Nelson
- Z Sawyers Arms – 530 Sawyers Arms Road, Harewood, Christchurch 8051
- Z Bryndwr – 52 Strowan Road, Bryndwr, Christchurch
- Z Bishopdale – 210 Harewood Road, Bishopdale, Christchurch
- Z Waikuku – 1413 Main North Road, Waikuku
Wellington & Lower North Island
- Z Windsor – 701 Heretaunga St East, Hastings
- Z Gisborne – 300 Gladstone Road, Gisborne
- Z Waiouru – State Highway 1, Waiouru
- Z Tamatea – 6 Durham Avenue, Tamatea
- Z Sanson – State Highway 1, Sanson
- Z Petone – Cnr Jackson Street and Hutt Road, Petone, Wellington
Auckland & Upper North Island