Wellington Orchestra performance of Odes to Joy
Orchestra Wellington is offering Blind foundation clients to the performance of Odes to Joy as part of Season ‘16 at the Michael Fowler Centre, Wellington.
When: Saturday 11 June, from 7:30pm.
Where: Michael Fowler Centre, 111 Wakefield St, Wellington.
- $20 for seats in the front two rows (limited visibility).
- $40 for all other seats in the hall (if you have a vision support person attending with you, their entrance will be free).
- $12 Community Services Card.
- $12 tertiary student.
- $10 child (if you have a vision support person attending with you, their entrance will be free).
Programme: Odes to Joy
- Ludwig van Beethoven Symphony No. 9, Op. 125.
- Joseph Haydn: Cello Concerto in C major, Hob. VIIb-.1
To book tickets contact:
Margaret Myers at Orchestra Wellington – please explain that you are a client of the Blind Foundation and Margaret will be able to provide support with seat selection and ticketing. Contact Margaret by emailing email@example.com or phoning 04 801 7810.
Please note: discounts cannot be provided for tickets purchased through Ticketek.
Please contact Frances Watling at the Blind Foundation for more information about the programme by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 04 380 2151.