Wellington Orchestra performance of To the Memory of an Angel
Orchestra Wellington is offering Blind foundation clients to the performance of To the Memory of an Angel as part of Season ‘16 at the Michael Fowler Centre, Wellington.
When: Saturday 10 September, from 7:30pm.
Where: Michael Fowler Centre, 111 Wakefield St, Wellington.
- $20 for seats in the front two rows (limited visibility).
- $40 for all other seats in the hall (if you have a vision support person attending with you, their entrance will be free).
- $12 Community Services Card.
- $12 tertiary student.
- $10 child (if you have a vision support person attending with you, their entrance will be free).
Programme: To the Memory of an Angel
- Gustav Mahler: “Adagio” from Symphony No 10.
- Alban Berg: Violin Concerto “In Memory of an Angel.”
- Franz Schubert: Symphony No. 9 in C Major, “The Great.”
The programme is also available in braille. Please request your copy at least one week before the show by contacting Margaret Myers by emailing email@example.com or phoning 04 801 7810.
To book tickets contact:
Margaret Myers at Orchestra Wellington – please explain that you are a client of the Blind Foundation and Margaret will be able to provide support with seat selection and ticketing. Contact Margaret by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 04 801 7810.
Please note: discounts cannot be provided for tickets purchased through Ticketek.
Please contact Frances Watling at the Blind Foundation for more information about the programme by emailing email@example.com or phoning 04 380 2151.