Outward Bound Insight Course 2019
Our Insight course is for those with a visual impairment – supported by The Blind Foundation. Participants will spend time discovering themselves and their values, challenging ingrained limitations of what is possible, and form lifelong friendships along the way.
Our courses are designed to be mentally, emotionally, and physically challenging. Activities occur in all weather conditions and can include off-track tramping, camping outside (sometimes alone), whitewater and sea kayaking, running, sailing, swimming, rock climbing and high-ropes. Applications must be made directly with the Blind Foundation.
- 18 years or above at course start
- Can participate in a full day’s activities; including walking for a full day
- Be comfortable in water and getting your head under water. Life jackets are available
- Can attend without your carer or guide dog. You can bring a personal cane
- Have experience away from home and can work in a team environment
Sat 2 – Sat 9 March 2019
Travel costs to and from Picton.
To apply or inquire, please email Trent Francis or phone Trent on 09 355 6886