Street Smart S.A.F.E Self Defence Workshop
We are excited to advertise the upcoming Self Defence workshop this February.
Lead instructor & owner Charlie Riley’s goal when he started S.A.F.E Self Defence, was to make self-defence available to all people by providing regular weekly classes throughout Auckland.
We also have the opportunity to take up weekly classes
- The classes will introduce you to Self Defence
- It’ll show you hands on techniques that are easy to learn, apply and remember
- The workshop syllabus includes modules on awareness, avoidance & de-escalation, clothing grabs, ground fighting, knife defence, and weapon training with scenario drills
- The classes will give you the opportunity to meet and make new friends with fellow members
- The classes will be good for your personal fitness and well being
- MOST IMPORTANTLY the classes will be heaps of FUN!!
Who is invited: All RNZFB members (age 18+) Partner and/ or a family member
Where: Awhina House, Parnell Office front entrance
When: Saturday 23rd February 2019
Time: 10.00 am-2.00 pm
Clothing: Comfortable clothes (e.g. track pants etc), and training shoes
What to bring: Your lunch and a drink bottle
For further information and to book your place please contact
Hannah Jones Ph 09 355 7180,
Email: HJones@blindfoundation.org.nz or 022 361 9075
Don’t forget to please RSVP by 21st February 2019