Loaded Tough Guy & Gal Mud Run 2016
Blind foundation clients wishing to embark on a new fitness challenge and goal for 2016, we have the ultimate challenge for you!
If this sounds like you and you have a good general level of fitness, no major health issues, a great have-a-go attitude and you’re a team player, then we want to hear from you.
You’ll have the chance to run through water trails, crawl under barb wire obstacles, swamp crossings, bush trails, equestrian obstacles, open paddocks, hill climbs, an “A-FRAME” climb, wire rope bridge and climbing walls to add excitement to course challenge.
This tough guy & gal mud run challenge will have 2,000 competitors racing on the day. You, as a Blind Foundation athlete, and your guide will be participating on Saturday 2 July 2016.
Not only will you challenge yourself physically and mentally but you’ll have lots of fun, meeting and making friends, whilst experiencing the 6 kilometres (one lap) or 12 kilometres (two laps) spectacular physical course.
Numbers will be limited to 25 people who confirm attendance and meet the above criteria.
- Saturday 2 July 2016 between 8.00am to 3:40pm to 4:00pm.
- Meeting at Blind Foundation Awhina House at 7:45am and leaving no later than 8:00am.
- Arriving at Woodhills Sands Events Centre 08:40am.
- Registration at venue 8:30 to 10:30 am.
- 12km mud Challenge start time 11:00am and 6km starts at 11:10am.
- Prize Giving 1:45pm to 2:30pm.
- Return to Awhina House from Woodhills Sands Events Centre at 3:00pm.
- Arrive at Awhina House between 3:40pm to 4pm.
When: Saturday 2 July, from 7:45am to approximately 4:00pm.
Where: Auckland Woodhills Sands Events Centre on the corner of SH16 & James Mackie Road, Woodhill, only 12 minutes from the end of the North Western Motorway.
- Early bird registration $65 per Blind Foundation client until 2 May.
- Standard fee from 3 May to 20 June is $70.
- Late free from 21 June is $80.
You need to go on line to enter your registration for this event on www.eventpromotions.co.nz
What to bring
Lisa McCallum will confirm what gear you are to bring once you have been accepted and registered online for Loaded Tough Guy and Gal Challenge 2016.
Confirmation of Entry
Online entries will automatically be sent a confirmation e-ticket via email. Postal entries are not confirmed until they have been processed. Once processed, postal entries will be sent a confirmation e-ticket via email (please print your email address clearly). Direct debit transfer of your entry does not indicate confirmation of entry- you must send in a signed entry via post. Please get on to this as there is limited spaces for athletes which are filling up fast as this is a popular open event.
So what do you do next? For further information and to book your place with our Blind Foundation team please contact Lisa McCallum on 09 355 6904 or 027 356 3009 or email email@example.com by no later than Tuesday 31 May 2016.