Auckland: ‘The Great Piratical Rumbustification’ audio-described performance
Tim Bray Productions, Auckland’s leading theatre for children presents an audio described performance of The Great Piratical Rumbustification by Margaret Mahy at The PumpHouse Theatre, Takapuna, Auckland. This is adapted for the stage by Tim Bray with songs by Christine White.
The pirates are restless. Oh, for a pirate party! they declare. But a pirate party must be a stolen one. Put on your best pirate finery, grab your parrot, then come and enjoy Margaret Mahy’s piratical fun and the best rumbustification you’ve had in years.
Saturday 15 July show timings:
- 1:00pm Arrive at The PumpHouse Theatre.
- 1:05pm Touch Tour of the set and props on stage.
- 1:30pm Meet the actors in costume.
- 1:40pm Pick up headsets.
- 1:50pm Audience take their seats.
- 2:00pm Audio Described Performance of the show starts.
- 3:00pm Performance finishes (approximately).
Headsets are limited and must be reserved in advance. To reserve headsets or to find out more about the performance please email email@example.com.
Tickets range from $18.50 to $25 per person with discounts for groups. To book seats phone The PumpHouse Box Office on 09 489 8360.