Orchestra Wellington is offering Blind foundation clients special discounted rates for performances as part of Season 2016 at the Michael Fowler Centre, Wellington.
Blind Foundation clients are offered the special ticket prices below:
- $20 for seats in the front two rows (limited visibility).
- $40 for all other seats in the hall (if you have a vision support person. attending with you, their entrance will be free).
- $12 Community Services Card.
- $12 Tertiary student.
- $10 Child (if you have a vision support person attending with you, their entrance will be free).
There is a range of performances available throughout the year for you and your family to enjoy.
Season 2016 programme:
- Odes to joy – Saturday 11 June, 7:30pm.
- Capriccio – Saturday 16 July, 7:30pm.
- Mozart 1791 – Saturday 20 August, 7:30pm.
- To the memory of an angel – Saturday 10 Sept, 7:30pm.
- Nutcracker – Saturday 15 October, 7:30pm.
- Planets – Saturday 3 December, 7:30pm.
Please contact Frances Watling at the Blind Foundation for more information about any of the programmes by emailing email@example.com or phoning 04 380 2151.