Make a difference in people’s lives
Interested in a career with the Blind Foundation? Click through to our jobs portal for current vacancies or to be notified when new positions become available.
Why work with us?
As well as being able to ‘see the difference’ you could make to our members when you work with the Blind Foundation, you would also enjoy a number of other benefits.
- A 37.5 hour week for full-time staff.
- We have generous sick, annual and long-service leave provisions.
- Our permanent staff enjoy a special employer holiday on the day after Boxing day.
- A parental leave return-to-work bonus.An employee assistance programme.
- A staff advantages programme – a range of discounts negotiated with national and local businesses.
- Southern Cross Health Insurance discount.Discounted gym membership at our on-site gym for Auckland based staff.
- Supported learning and development.